Lycamobile®, companie lider în industria Telefom, caută să angajeze o persoană pentru poziţia de Segment Marketing & Branding Executiv.
Persoana candidată trebuie să obţină vizibilitate cât mai mare pentru produse, creşterea cotei de piaţă în teritoriul şi pe segmentul alocat prin eficientizarea vânzărilor, acţiuni de sampling, dezvoltă şi menţine relaţii cu partenerii companiei.
Persoana candidată trebuie să cunoască limba română, italiană și engleză (nivel avansat) şi să fie disponibilă pentru deplasări pe teritoriul Italiei.
Punctul de lucru este stabilit la Roma. Dacă sunteți interesaţi de această poziţie, vă rugăm să trimiteţi CV-ul la: [email protected] cu referință: Segment România.
Segment marketing & branding executive – Job Description
Achieves maximum product visibility, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling/sampling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
It is recommended that the Segment marketing & branding executive would have the following set of skills:
· Solid knowledge and understanding of the concerned community / segment
· Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
· Provide product samples, posters, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products. Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales. Undertaking field visits for sales, branding opportunities and organization of customer feedback surveys
· Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers. Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
· Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
· Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
· Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs and habits within the segment concerned
· Ability to develop marketing programs for the segment and co-operation with marketing colleagues based in London and other Lycamobile countries in order to execute marketing plans including TV, print, radio, outdoor and digital media.
· Ability to identify segment opportunities to differentiate from the competition in order to secure the growth of customer acquisition
· Ability to work closely and communicate with product manager, segment marketing manager and segment marketing executives in London and other Lycamobile countries
· Ability to carry out promotions during events & attend events as required
· Undertaking field visits for sales, branding opportunities and organisation of customer feedback surveys
· Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
· Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
· Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
· Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,
· Good command of English – written and spoken – communication with Head Office in London and other countries
· PC literate – Windows and MS Office package (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
· Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
· Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
· Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
· Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
· Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
· Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
· Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
· Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
· Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
· Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.